Rainbow Bay Accommodation – Rainbow Commodore
Rainbow Commodore Accommodation Rainbow Bay is a 15 storey resort situated in quiet, peaceful Rainbow Bay, Coolangatta. Arguably, the most beautiful bay in the world! Embracing one of Queensland’s most alluring and safest swimming
From this beachside Coolangatta accommodation it is just a short stroll to Rainbow Bay, Greenmount & Duranbah beaches, which play home to many surfing competitions (Quicksilver & Roxy Pro) with the best bay point outlook, renown for whale sightings during migration! Gold Coast Tours & Activities.
Coolangatta Resort Facilities
Ideal Coolangatta Accommodation beachside for that family beach holiday or a couples getaway with easy access to all that the Gold Coast has on offer.
- Heated Swimming pool and Heated spa
- Half court tennis (racquets available for hire)
- Pool table (fee)
- In house library
- Security underground parking
- Complete tour information & booking office
- Tour buses pick-up and deliver to the front door
- 100 metres to patrolled beach
- 500 metres to Twin Towns International Club
All apartments are individually owned and uniquely styled with quality furnishings and amenities.
- 24 spacious 2-Bedroom apartments all facing north, capturing winter sun and summer breezes, and all enjoying magnificent views of ocean and Gold Coast skyline
- All apartments are self contained with a fully equipped kitchen; dishwasher, microwave, full size refrigerator
- Ensuite from Main Bedroom
- Main bathroom off twin bedroom
- Bedding consists of 1 queen and 2 singles
- Cable colour TV, clock radio, direct dial phones
- All linen is supplied (Excludes face washers)
- Beach/pool towels available to hire.
- Laundry includes washer and dryer
Coolangatta, Gold Coast
Coolangatta is a family and couples favourite beach holiday destination with its beautiful and pristine sandy beaches.
Gateway to the Gold Coast, Coolangatta still maintains its laidback style. Offering all types of water sports, walking trails through parklands with playgrounds and picnic area, botanical gardens, great restaurants, unique shopping centres and markets, world class events and more…
And of course . . .easy access to the Gold Coast with its theme parks and entertainment venues. In Coolangatta itself, stroll to Point Danger with magnificent panoramic views every step of the way,